ACGE has provided intellectual resources and services to:
- U.S. Department of the Army
- ACGE develops new and innovative instructor-training programs for the U. S. Army, incorporating new approaches to curriculum design and delivery with interactive instructional technology to enhance teacher effectiveness.
- U.S. Navy
- Concluded in December 2006, a 20-month set of research projects which provided an analysis and recommendations for the use of computer and Web-based technology to teach defense related foreign languages to active duty military. Currently building a Web-based 2.0 language learning platform integrated with a 3-D multi-player online language learning game in Iraqi Arabic and Sub-Saharan French with an award from the Office of Naval Research.
- Redesigned a FEMA Emergency Management course using innovative instructional design methods.
- U.S. Border Patrol
- Enhanced Border Patrol Academy Law and Spanish language course by creating an interactive learning environment that included videos, scenarios, role-play situations, and case-based activities.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Provided system design and development to Department of Homeland Security personnel to enable users to meet mission goals and objectives.
- Department of State
- Consultation for Bulgarian web-based training provider.
- Department of Justice
- Curriculum design for overseas prosecutorial training.